YOUR CART

Subtotal: $0.00

Christmas Layby 2018

Layby Our 2019 Layby Range

BORROWED SPACES: Pay a 10% deposit now to secure your new garden furniture at the current sale price and do nothing until January 31st. You can pay up to 6 instalments in this time or just pay the remaining 90% on January 31st and we will deliver in February or you can pick up from 1 of 13 pick up points around Australia.

CLIMBING FRAMES: We're already looking forward to the New Year so why not include a climbing frame in your 2019 plans for your kids. Our next layby will launch in December for delivery in March 2019. Treat your children to a wooden climbing frame so they can get outside, exercise and socialise during the warm weather. Please email us if you are interested in a short term layby to info@climbingframes.com.au

A great addition to any garden and any family our layby scheme enables you to take advantage of our special discount prices and spread the cost of your new climbing frame or cubby. Our 2019 Christmas laybys will launch on the 1st April.

Why Layby?

Click here to learn more about how our layby scheme works.

Grid  List 

7 Item(s)

Grid  List 

7 Item(s)

Climbing Frame Layby - How It Works

We understand wooden climbing frames are an expensive purchase for any family, so a layby enables you to choose which item you want, secure the discount price, and spread the cost over several months. We've explained the process in more detail below, but if you have any question we're always happy to help.

Only 10% Deposit - You'll only need to pay a 10% deposit to secure one of our quality climbing frames. This non-refundable deposit ensures your chosen product is reserved for you.

No Interest - Our layby scheme is interest free (0%), so you don't pay any interest charges on your settlement payment(s).

No Fees - We don't charge any extra layby fees, and there are absolutely no hidden charges. You pay only the advertised product price and a delivery or collection fee depending on whether you'd like to collect from a local collection depot, or have home-delivery to your door.

Settlement Payment(s) - Want to pay a deposit and only one settlement payment before delivery? No problem. Want to pay a deposit and multiple settlement payments? No problem. You can login to your customer account and pay anytime.

Once your order is fully paid, we'll process the order and dispatch it to your local depot for either collection or delivery. The depot will contact you to inform you it's available for collection, (or book home-delivery date if you opted for this during checkout).

Cheap Local Collection - Our local collection service is the quickest and most cost effective option for delivery. You order online and we'll send your item(s) to your local collection depot for you to collect.

Convenient Home Delivery - We also offer a convenient home delivery service. If you cannot collect from a local collection depot, or you prefer to have your item delivered directly to you then choose home-delivery at checkout.

Layby one of these popular climbing frames for only a 10% deposit. We will hold the price of the item and reserve the stock for you. You can make multiple interim payments, or wait and make one final payment.

Once your final payment is made we'll ensure your playset is delivered to you, or a local pick-up point in March 2019. Perfect timing for the children to enjoy the beautiful warm weather safe in your own garden.

If you're not looking to layby a climbing frame and wish to view our current in-stock play equipment then please click here.

Please Note: To purchase a layby climbing frame you will be required to register with us (create an account). This is to ensure you're able to login to see your order details and make payments.

Rate us! Please take a moment to rate my service today +