A frequently asked question that we receive via live chat is…
“Can we pick up our climbing frame instead of it being delivered?”
The answer is YES!
We have 13 pick up points across Australia, covering all states.
Why pick up from us?
- Shop from your sofa.
- Speak to our knowledgeable live chat staff.
- Secure online shopping.
- Save money on home delivery.
- Convenient, local collection.
Our pick up points:
- Caringbah, New South Wales, 2229
- Mitchell, Australian Capital Territory, 2911
- Dandenong South, Victoria, 3175
- Woolner, Northern Territory, 0820
- Kidman Park, South Australia, 5025
- Kewdale, Western Australia, 6105
- Pinkenba, Queensland, 4008
- Mackay, Queensland, 4740
- Garbutt, Queensland, 4814
- Cairns, Queensland, 4870
- Glenorchy, Tasmania, 7010
- Devonport, Tasmania, 7310
- Breadalbane, Tasmania, 7212
FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Local Pick-Up Point FAQ’s
If you’re interested in purchasing using our “pick-up” service, but still have questions then please read the following FAQ section. Hopefully this will answer the majority of questions that people ask about our service. If you have any other questions, please ask via our live chat service where we have an experienced member of staff available almost 24/7.
The local pick-up points are warehouse depots, they are not showrooms. The only products in the local depots are flat packed (and cardboard wrapped) and are awaiting customer collection. All our product information including images, descriptions, dimensions and customer reviews can be found on our website.
- Climbing Frames Australia Tax Invoice (emailed to you)
- Photo ID (passport or drivers licence)
- Credit/Debit Card (used to make the purchase)
- HD Shipping Number (excluding WA)
As play equipment is a high value purchase, we feel this security measure is necessary to ensure that you, us and the warehouse can be confident we are all protected. We apologise for any inconvenience.