Secure Shopping - Climbing Frames Australia
Chip and Pin has revolutionised card security and now 'Verified by Visa' and 'Mastercard Securecode' are doing the same for online shopping. If you are a frequent online shopper you will undoubtedly be familiar with these terms. If you are not then we have explained how they work below:
- Firstly you choose what you want to buy and add it to your cart
- Go to the check-out page & enter your personal address and contact information (on our secure server)
- If you chose to pay by "Credit/Debit Card" we will take you payment details on our secure website
- You will be prompted to enter you Verified by Visa or Mastercard Securecode password (or register if you have not used this service before)
- Enter your password, click 'submit' and your identity is confirmed and your payment will be complete
- You will be transferred back to our website where the checkout will be completed and your order will be confirmed
This simple process had the added benefit of confirming it was you who made the purchase. Online fraud is conducted by the minority, and we are doing all we can to ensure that neither us or our customers encounter these issues.
The case for MasterCard SecureCode protection for customers is compelling...
"70% of consumers surveyed by MasterCard say they are concerned with security and fraud issues. MasterCard SecureCode is primarily designed to reduce these concerns when shopping online with the assurance of enhanced security."
"73% of consumers surveyed by MasterCard state that enhanced security would influence their decision to purchase online. MasterCard SecureCode encourages online shopping."
For more information on the up-to-the-minute security features we have implicated for online internet transactions please follow the below links:
We also use Paypal and Google Checkout to offer you total convenience in your shopping journey. We aim to make your purchase as smooth and convenient as possible by providing the processors you are used to using, and in a way that is clear and simple to navigate and complete.
Our website is registered with Thawte to ensure all information and data is safe and secure: